One Year Photography Programme
Call for Portfolios’
Pathshala is offering a remarkable opportunity for the students to enroll in One Year Photography Program [2 Semesters] where the classes will be held during the Evening & Weekend session. We welcome everyone to submit your portfolios’ for the upcoming session [July to December 2019].
The One Year Photography Programme provides an intensive study for the learners to shape up the personal vision and refine their techniques into professional photography and put them into practice The institute will continue to provide students with the exposure to new media, based on photography as well as the skills to cope with a fast changing environment. Despite this alertness to the new, the institute is however, mindful of the importance of fundamentals: students will be given a thorough grounding in the theories and history of photography and as well as modern media.
Portfolio Submission Deadline: 22 June 2019
Semester Fees: 40000 BDT per semester
• HSC (Minimum CGPA 2.5 or 2nd class) / A Levels or Equivalent.
• Basic / Foundation Course in Photography (At least one month course from any Photographic institution)
• Proficiency in speaking and writing English
In the 1st Year 1st Semester students will explore the courses
1st Year 1st Semester:
Techniques of Photography-I, History of Photography-I, Darkroom Techniques and Digital Photography
In the 1st Year 2nd Semester, the students will focus on the intensive courses
1st Year 2nd Semester:
Techniques of Photography-II, History of Photography-II, Studio Photography, Drawing
- An Application form
- A portfolio (ten printed photographs of (12” X 8” size)
- Attested photocopies of all academic certificates
- Attested photocopies of the certificate of Basic/Foundation Course in Photography/any photography workshop
- Two recent passport-size photographs of the candidate
House: 58, Road: 15/A (New), Road: 26 (Old), Dhanmondi Dhaka 1209, Bangladesh
Tel: +8802 9115044; Mob: +880 1795 094 271